Torga Optical offers a range of sun tints and ultra-violet (UV) protection coatings.
The colour of the tint will vary depending on your lifestyle and/or preferred sport.
- Grey / smoke – great for sunny days as they reduce brightness without colour distortion.
- Brown – reduce brightness and enhance contrast.
- Green / grey-green – these enhance colours and contrast while also reducing brightness.
- Rose / amber – enhance contrast, working well in low-light conditions where one might need help seeing shapes and objects.
- Yellow – good contrast and depth enhancement properties, working well in flat light, foggy or overcast conditions.
- Copper – sharper contrast and definition by filtering blue light and reducing road glare while driving. (Click here to read more about the dangers to your eyes from blue light.)
Torga Optical offers only the best technology photochromic lenses (including Transitions T6 and Sunsensor products). Photochromic lenses are optical lenses that darken when exposured to specific types of light and light brightness, specifically ultraviolet (UV) light. In the absence of light the lenses return to their clear state.